- 10” double skirted slanted JAW chugger CHASING a 7” JAW squid skirt
- Mustad 3407 SS-DT O'Shaugnessy size 10/0 & 7/0 hooks
- Rigged on 300 lbs AFW Hi-Seas leader
Tuna: UV Glow slanted chugger. Blue body, silver sparkle belly
Angry Dolphin: Dark blue slanted chugger. Dark body, green belly
Bonito: UV Glow slanted chugger. Striped white-blue body with orange-yellow belly
- Irresistible to Billfish, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo
- Naturally, the chase triggers a feeding instinct
- Pre-rigged! Ready to rock right out the bag!
- Suggested trolling speed 4 to 10 knots
- Position: Short/Long Corner
Brilliant colors, double skirted skirts, hard resin head with two XL bubble holes, leaving the perfect smoke trail behind. Raise more fish - catch more fish. The slanted chugger pushes a lot of water causing a disturbance, while leaving the perfect smoke trail behind.